Products - E-Metro Tel
VoicePath offers the flexible UCX system to all clients.
This system can use all your old Nortel-Avaya-Panasonic phones and give you all the current features you deserve. Keep costs down and keep your investment in your current system alive.
- Nortel-Avaya-Panasonic telephones digital and IP supported
- Standard Lines analog interfaced so stay with the current telco if you wish
- New Sip lines can be interfaced from the Voicepath platform-less cost more features
- New E-MetroTel Infinity IP sets supported
- Remote phones off site no problem
- E-MetroTel – InfinityOne browser based Collaboration, Chat, and Voice included at no additional charge with every Standard user license!
- 100+ Telephony features.
- Professional contact center & Wallboard.
- Virtually unlimited conference bridges.
- Call Detail Reporting, Enhanced Archive, Scheduled Announcement applications supported.
- Cell phone applications Mobile
- Voicemail to Email
- Video Conferencing and ScreenShare available – for a limited time three years no cost on Galaxy250 platform
- Professional contact center, contact center historical and real-time reporting and wallboard
Legacy Migration – Seamless & Easy From the experts at VoicePath
Voice-centric solutions are in demand by customers in verticals such as: Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government, Manufacturing, etc. These types of customers require highly integrated voice solutions that cannot be delivered through vanilla SIP products.
E-Metro Tel software runs on our appliances, in the UCX cloud, or in a customer’s virtualized environment such as VMware. The E-MetroTel software is feature-rich in capabilities such as shared line appearance, zero touch phone programming and many other features not available through “SIP-only” solutions.
Smarter than SIP signalling.
The proprietary XSTIM technology allows for advanced signalling
between the server and devices
We support advanced features that are unavailable on SIP like:
Hot Desking – Easily move your telephone programming from one device to another.
Shared Call Appearance – Have calls ring on and be answered by multiple devices.
Provisioning – Touchless and remote provisioning of our Infinity 5000 product line.
E911 Notification – option to notify others in the organization by phone or email when anybody dials 911
Need work at home capabilities?
The InfinityOne application supports Multi-Party Video Conferencing, Screen Share, Group and Team Messaging, Collaboration, Presence, and more.
This allows every distributed workforce to stay connected no matter where they are.